- This dive is for physically fit, experienced divers. Please contact our shop at 808-300-6834 if you have any questions about the requirements.
- Minimum 50 logged dives
- Last dive within 6 months
- Minimum age 15 years old
- You must have good buoyancy control and be self-reliant
- You must be in good health with no heart conditions
- You must be comfortable diving with limited points of reference
Blackwater diving is truly like being submerged in the “liquid cosmos.” During our blackwater dives we
will take you several miles offshore to dive over 1500+ feet of water. This dive is for the advanced, self-reliant diver who wants to explore the edge of the known universe! You will be tethered to the boat and hanging at about 40 feet while you witness the world’s largest daily migration – deep sea critters coming up to the surface to feed! On this dive you have the opportunity to see translucent larval fish and invertebrates, ctenophores, cephalopods, jellyfish, and siphonophores. Please give us a call to check availability for this dive.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If cancelling within 48 hours, no refunds but there is the ability to
re-schedule to a different date.